What's new

Wineador with Cigar Oasis

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So i just picked up a NewAir CC-300 wineador to house my collection. I've been looking into humidity options and see most guys saying a cigar oasis is overkill but i already have one so i figure i'll use it. Only issue i have with the CO is that it's not a two way system so in the humid months theres no way to regulate the humidity if its too high. Im thinking if i do some beads in addition to the CO that should help regulate the humidity and be less maintenance as the CO will add humidity when the beads get dry. anyone tried a setup like this before? Anything other than beads i should be considering?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You may want to use the cigar oasis if you add new cedar but once stabilized just go with Bovedas . "KISS"

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
CO to add humidity, with dry beads to pull it down if it gets too high should work fine, or Boveda. I use only Boveda in mine, eight 60g packs distributed throughout my 28 bottle, still nice and plump after 6 months, plus they are rechargeable.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
CO to add humidity, with dry beads to pull it down if it gets too high should work fine, or Boveda. I use only Boveda in mine, eight 60g packs distributed throughout my 28 bottle, still nice and plump after 6 months, plus they are rechargeable.
Thanks. I'm gonna order some 65% Bovedas and see how it does.