What's new

Wineador

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Ok guys, I'm thinking of getting a wineador.
What do you use or recommend?
I've been reading a lot on line, I know I need thermoelectric.
What else do I need to look for or be aware of?
Thanks in advance for your input.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Ok guys, I'm thinking of getting a wineador.
Thinking is for chumps.

What do you use or recommend?
Taco Bell - Number 1 with a soft taco and then add 3 chili cheese burritos.

I've been reading a lot on line, I know I need thermoelectric.
How did you spell "thermoelectric" correctly but you totally sabotaged "online"?

What else do I need to look for or be aware of?
Look for the largest winedor you can find. I bought a 28 bottle once... now I have a second one. Wish I would have bought bigger. Also, finding the right price is nice, obviously, but remember that you get what you pay for. I went through a few cheaper ones and had seal issues. Finally bought a nicer one (and then another one) and have had no issues. Works like a freaking champ!

Thanks in advance for your input.
Shut up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are any of you using a new air 280? Or any new air unit, how do you like it?
I have the cc-300, which I think is pretty similar to the 280. It is really nice. It straight up does NOT lose humidity. If anything I am still trying to get the humidity down. Smells wonderful every time I open the door. I have three sensors in it (top/middle/bottom) and the temp rarely varies more than 1.5 deg from top to bottom, RH varies 1-2%. They often run 20% sales/coupons direct from the newair website which lowers the price nicely.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Are any of you using a new air 280? Or any new air unit, how do you like it?
I have 3 New Air 281's Clive and I'd recommend them for size. I have drawers in 2 of them and I'd guess 500-ish (stuffed), a little less if you Tetris in boxes cause there's always a little wasted space. They come up on Air N Water Scratch and dent but go quick so you have to jump when you see them, but I think around $125 or so last time I bought one. I keep them in the basement where it's cool and I don't even run them so I can't talk about longevity but they ran good when I ran them before the relocation.