What's new

Wineadore and acids?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, in my experience, once you get that infused smell into the wood of your humi, you'll never, ever get it out.

This is true, my infused humi has a wonderful smell of chocolate & coffee from all the JAVAs & Tabak Especials that have been stored in there, even when its empty.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, they store them in a separate sealed cabinet within the walk-in humidor in any store and I have always been told to keep any infused cigars in a separate humidor than your regular cigars. So with those two, I would not keep them in your Wineador for the same reason you wouldn't keep them in the same desktop humidor with your regular cigars. And it may leak some of the infused flavoring into the lining of the fridge.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
If I had some Acids I think a blind taste test would be a lot of fun. Store them in the same wineador for a couple months and then see if people can distinguish them.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
I've heard that if your not going for long term storage on the infused that it's ok. Supposedly your sticks won't marry too much in the short term. That being said I always store anything infused in my desktop instead of my wineador.