What's new

Wineadors.com/Forrest communication

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ve come across some posts in my searches here about his lack of communication and unfortunately am now running into this myself. I placed an order in May and now 3 months later I haven’t heard a peep. I’ve sent 3 emails and all have been ignored.

Does anyone here have another method of contact for this guy besides email? Thanks in advance.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is why I generally dont suggest people use Forrest. His communication is horrific (the work is good from what I've seen though).

I always suggest John at https://cigar-coolers.com/ though. Depending on how busy he is the wait might be a month - or a few months. BUT he tells you this before you get on the list and he tells exactly which month he'll be working on your stuff. Then he sends progress emails throughout that month. Answered all of my questions too.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I thought I read somewhere Forrest was no longer taking on any more customers and basically short and sweet, retire???? Maybe I'm losing my marbles or misunderstood? And for the life of me I can't remember where I did see it to even try to get the information.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I bet if you go to your credit card company to complain about non-delivery and non-communication you'll get a response from him.
Yeah I hear you. I was hoping to get direct resolution from him before going that route.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This is why I generally dont suggest people use Forrest. His communication is horrific (the work is good from what I've seen though).

I always suggest John at https://cigar-coolers.com/ though. Depending on how busy he is the wait might be a month - or a few months. BUT he tells you this before you get on the list and he tells exactly which month he'll be working on your stuff. Then he sends progress emails throughout that month. Answered all of my questions too.
I appreciate the referral I’m going to reach out to John and start a new process. Thanks

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
T
I thought I read somewhere Forrest was no longer taking on any more customers and basically short and sweet, retire???? Maybe I'm losing my marbles or misunderstood? And for the life of me I can't remember where I did see it to even try to get the information.
The way he runs things I’m surprised he wasn’t forced into early retirement for lack of orders. What a shit way to do business.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
T

The way he runs things I’m surprised he wasn’t forced into early retirement for lack of orders. What a shit way to do business.
I've never dealt with him personally for my wino. But it seems it's just the way he rolled with the emails and turn around times. But I'm sure if you ask anyone who purchased from him and the attention to details his work is 2nd to none. I don't recall seeing anyone have issues with anything except the little communication and the long wait.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've never dealt with him personally for my wino. But it seems it's just the way he rolled with the emails and turn around times. But I'm sure if you ask anyone who purchased from him and the attention to details his work is 2nd to none. I don't recall seeing anyone have issues with anything except the little communication and the long wait.
I have no issues being patient for good quality work. I have very little patience for people who take your money and fall off the earth. It takes a minute to give a quick email update.
Thanks guys.

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
My experience with Forrest was that he (or someone) always responded to the emails. I didn’t contact him until after the 5 week lead time had lapsed. It was always next week. “Finishing it up now, it will go out next week.” Or, “Shipping out on Monday”. I was fed that same nonsense 3 times over the course of a month.

I finally did get my drawers, 5 months after I ordered and paid for them. I like to think I’m a patient person. I can wait 5 months, but tell me straight up and don’t dick me around.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I had a similar problem with Forrest myself. Ordered drawers and shelves, paid for the order. Then got an email about 5 weeks later, that he was finishing up my order and it would go out the following week.
Then nothing, for another month. I emailed him and got the response of he just finished sanding and would ship right away.
2 weeks go by, no communication, I emailed and politely asked for the tracking number. Nothing.
Emailed a week later asking for the tracking number, nothing.
I waited another month, nothing arrived, no response to multiple emails.
I finally contacted my credit card company and got the charges reversed.
6 weeks later, my order shows up...from USPS, I was charged $44.00 shipping through UPS.
I emailed him asking about it, no response.
So I put the box in my office, never opened it or anything.
2 months later, he had the guts to email me an invoice, and threatened to send me to collections...LOL
I emailed him back and said you finally contacted me. WTF!
I ended up writing refused on the box, dropped it off at the post office and never heard from him again.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had a similar problem with Forrest myself. Ordered drawers and shelves, paid for the order. Then got an email about 5 weeks later, that he was finishing up my order and it would go out the following week.
Then nothing, for another month. I emailed him and got the response of he just finished sanding and would ship right away.
2 weeks go by, no communication, I emailed and politely asked for the tracking number. Nothing.
Emailed a week later asking for the tracking number, nothing.
I waited another month, nothing arrived, no response to multiple emails.
I finally contacted my credit card company and got the charges reversed.
6 weeks later, my order shows up...from USPS, I was charged $44.00 shipping through UPS.
I emailed him asking about it, no response.
So I put the box in my office, never opened it or anything.
2 months later, he had the guts to email me an invoice, and threatened to send me to collections...LOL
I emailed him back and said you finally contacted me. WTF!
I ended up writing refused on the box, dropped it off at the post office and never heard from him again.
That’s unreal Clive. I stupidly am at the 3 month mark. The sad thing is that during the order process he seemed to be quite a nice guy (and very responsive).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am coming up on one year since my last communication! August 22nd 2018 I received a response my order would ship Friday. Needless to say, I have not received the order or any additional responses despite sending emails twice a week! By the way, my order was for trays, not custom drawers or anything fancy! I may be the first in a long line of customers that paid for something and not received it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am coming up on one year since my last communication! August 22nd 2018 I received a response my order would ship Friday. Needless to say, I have not received the order or any additional responses despite sending emails twice a week! By the way, my order was for trays, not custom drawers or anything fancy! I may be the first in a long line of customers that paid for something and not received it.

Wow, sorry to hear that. At the very least I hope this helps people avoid him in the future.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry.....I've known about Forrest for almost a decade and this has been the one nagging issue with him...he hardly responds to customers and when he does it's like he lives in Area 51 and that is disturbing. His work is superior but his handling of his business sucks...just sayin. If you can't fulfil orders then don't take them...it's that simple. One can buy cedar trays for $12 so that takes care of that and waiting for more than a month is totally unacceptable....no matter what. He used to be very active on a defunct Cigar and Beer Forum...he got a ton of orders and seemed to be able to keep up with supply and orders but then fell off the face of the planet even then. He almost made it on the ScumbagList but escaped.....not sure why...just an ugly story.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem. The website said "now shipping in one week" or something like that. Ordered, card charged, three weeks goes by with nothing. I send multiple emails over the next couple weeks with no response. I finally sent an email saying if I don't see a refund on my card in the next three days I'm going to do a charge back. The drawer showed up at my door step two days later, sent Fedex overnight. Someone is obviously at least reading the emails over there...

That was the first and last time they get my business.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still owes me full SETS of drawers and shelving for 2 coolers from 2 years ago. Zero communication. Zero anything. Way past the timeframe to get any money back either. Can’t recommend him at all

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Still owes me full SETS of drawers and shelving for 2 coolers from 2 years ago. Zero communication. Zero anything. Way past the timeframe to get any money back either. Can’t recommend him at all

Damn, sorry man. Hopefully karma catches up to him.

Can we get the admins to sticky this post so nobody else gets screwed by this jerkoff?