What's new

Wings

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
ok, enough about 5 guys, lets talk my other favorite. On long Island, wing joints were really lacking. we have some Hooters, but i would say that the Hooters on long island were not so great. The ooters that I have eaten at in FLA just seem better. Then they opened a Buffalo Wild Wings, same deal, not too impressed. seems the chains have the name, but not the greatest wings.

well, i walked into a Kerrs Wing House down here in FLA, and i am now happy as a pig in shit. you can get them skinlees(no way for me), with batter(i dont like batter on wings, too filling), or Buffalo style which means no batter. I am in heaven. Real good sauce, good size wings, and the place is a knockoff of Hooters right down to the outfits that the girls wear. This Florida thing is really getting to be good.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I do love some good wings, but in the same boat up here not the best wing places over all. I am glad you are adjusting to Fla, have fun.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing is better than a glass of sweet tea on a SEC football Saturday, add to that a nice smoke and some and some BBQ........heaven!!!!!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Leave it to a former Dallas Cowboy to get it right! That is Crawford Ker's place they are all over Dallas and they are great! Let the Adam Jones bashing begin.....

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Oh I knew, I am from South Carolina and now live in Mass. Food is just not the same up here. I miss good old BBQ/Rib joints.[/url]
I feel your pain, my brutha...raised in TX and now living in Boston.

These godless yankees wouldn't know food or football if it beat them about the head.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Oh I knew, I am from South Carolina and now live in Mass. Food is just not the same up here. I miss good old BBQ/Rib joints.

And as far as wings up here the best i have found is;

http://www.wingsover.com/
Sounds like a good business opportunity for you :yes:
I have thought about opening a place, but I am not the greatest business person so it might have to wait a little longer.........

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I feel your pain, my brutha...raised in TX and now living in Boston.

These godless yankees wouldn't know food or football if it beat them about the head.
18-1 has such a wonderful ring to it, doesn't it? Poor Patriots.....You will always have the time you spent in Texas to keep you sane. Go Cowboys!