What's new

Winter Smoking - A Basic Guide

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The winter cigar tips are great. I spent over 30 years struggling with how to enjoy during the winter. A cigar lounge in the house or garage with good heating and a good exhaust fan were the answer. Gotta love not having to deal with that any more. I can enjoy the snow from distance now. I miss deer season and tracking in the snow. I dont miss the shoveling and the slush. Every place has its benefits, Virginia, Michigan, Boston, Ventura. We need to find the pleasures available and enjoy them to the max. Thats why I like cigars. Light one up any where any time and you are on a distant island with soft breezes and exotic locales.

I kid you guys but thank each of you for sharing your experiences, tastes, cigars and homes through this forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy y'all, been lurking a while, mostly reading and learning. My name's Jim I'm a chef from Sacramento in the Republik of Kalifornia. One other option is a hot-tub. I've had one for about a year and a half, and no matter how cold it is, I can enjoy a churchill if I want. I usually don't because I get too pruney. You seem like a great bunch of guys, and I look forward to hangin' around and learning from you.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:smokingme :smokingme Yep. Sitting on the back porch with the new laptop and Wifi 74 degrees. Iiiiiii'm dreaaaaaaming of a whiiite christmaaaaaaaaaaaas.:laugh:
Chuck, with all the love and respect a brother can give;

You suck :rolling:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
. One other option is a hot-tub. I've had one for about a year and a half, and no matter how cold it is, I can enjoy a churchill if I want..
i love the jacuzzi action! until you accidently drop your newly-lit hupmann 46.... :angerhead