What's new

Wireless Remote Hygrometers

ljg

Prince of Habana
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bought Meade version of the Honeywell TM005X from Amazon. The base unit comes with 1 remote sensor and I purchased 2 additional remotes to test and keep the most accurate one. 2 days of testing and all 4 sensors (base unit also takes readings) are at 75% so I ended up keeping all 3 remotes. I paid $65 including shipping.
I have this one too. So far so good.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought an ambient weather model WS-1285, (for under $40) came with a wireless sensor and I also bought another one for $9.99.

You can get it from them directly or from Amazon, i went direct, as it cost the same, by the time S&H was included.

There is no stand for the "base" unit but it is easy to work with, and the sensors all use AAA batteries, AA for the base.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought Meade version of the Honeywell TM005X from Amazon. The base unit comes with 1 remote sensor and I purchased 2 additional remotes to test and keep the most accurate one. 2 days of testing and all 4 sensors (base unit also takes readings) are at 75% so I ended up keeping all 3 remotes. I paid $65 including shipping.
Based on your comments, I defintely need to pick one of these up.