What's new

Wiseacre Brewing Co, new brews

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Sounds like they are going down the road of NE juicy IPAs. Based on the description, I would definitely give it a try :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I haven't home-brewed yet, but it sounds delicious... although I think saying the IBU's is unimaginable is a bit silly. Definitely get some!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Haha I'm sure they have an actual IBU #. I try everything they do. They're doing some of the best stuff I've seen and always being creative. They are definitely some talented young brewers that have a bright future ahead of them. If you can find any of their stuff locally I would definitely suggest trying it. Wiseacre Brew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
if its good, get more and give me all of it! I doubt I'd get it anywhere here (Orlando, FL) but I'll be on the lookout!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
They have only been around a few years so their distribution is slowly growing. It's all good so people are asking for it further and further from Memphis

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Edited the title so I can start sharing some of the stuff they're doing. These guys are great and just keep hitting home runs.

The one on the far left is an IIPA I bought this weekend and it's fantastic and then today they drop this label

Unicornucopia is their annual Grand Cru and this year's sounds just as good as the past two. IIPA aged in gin barrels? Yea sign me up