What's new

Wish lists

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That's genius. Does the price stay the same from one scorcher to the next? I am going to have to try this...
Just watch yourself. I did this, then a couple days later went to make a different purchase. It showed nothing in my cart until I was about to press purchase and BAM! magically my cart had 2k worth of cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just watch yourself. I did this, then a couple days later went to make a different purchase. It showed nothing in my cart until I was about to press purchase and BAM! magically my cart had 2k worth of cigars.
Lol! Yes. You have to. I accidentally bought about $100 extra in cigars and had to email them back. Their customer service is amazing. Personal and fast replies. But still took 5 days to get back to my credit card because of standard refund timing.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I has not seemed to repeat itself however i have not bought anything off of the scorcher lately. I load it up and then chicken out. The last thing I bought was two ten packs. Cabaiguan and Havana VI. That was not a scorcher. Great price though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know!