What's new

Wives of the Leaf

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
LOL My wife just sent me this picture her and her two friends smoking cigars at the race track. Too funny. I had to share it. My wife is the blonde on the right.

Last edited:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Very cool! :)

What is the girl's name on the left? She looks like someone my friend is dating...

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If you had a picture of my wife holding one of my cigars, it would be either due to the fact that she just took my life and didn't want to burn anything, or holding it out like it was sprayed by a skunk....you have a keeper there.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Thanks for sharing. Here's a pic of my wife smoking, although, it's not a very good pic of her (I may catch hell for posting it). Funny story about this picture. My wife said I should create a separate box for her to choose smokes from (she rarely smokes), but I said she could smoke anything in my stash (about 1,000 sticks) cause she was worth far more than any cigar to me and there's really only one single cigar that I was holding on to for me, and she wouldn't be able to find it if she wanted to (never challenge a woman this way). So one day she tells me she isn't going to smoke any more, and the next day she decides to grab something to celebrate her birthday with while I'm at work. Somehow, she manages to go into the winedor, underneath a couple of boxes, inside my humidor and in a tray of 30 some sticks and grab that one smoke. Well, it was hard to distinguish my feelings of amazement, disappointment, wonder and anger (I had given her some guidance in where to look for a smoke - which she completely ignored). When I calmed down, I realized that there wasn't any stick in my collection worth being agitated over. Besides, she saved the second half for me.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Another botl who married up....
Thats the truth! She is as sweet as she is pretty.

The story goes...20 years ago, I was a rocker that married a model. It work out pretty good for me. I aged like a rock star, she did not age at all. She still gets carded at bars. One of these days someone is going to ask her if I am her father. That day is sooner than later. I am not suppose to tell anyone but she is 4 months older than me.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
We gonna have to change the title of the thread to 'Wives of The Leaf' I think. I like it - though I don't have any pics of my :wifey: smoking at this point. She'll take a puff off mine in the hot tub now and again but has never had one of her own.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Thanks for sharing. Here's a pic of my wife smoking, although, it's not a very good pic of her (I may catch hell for posting it). Funny story about this picture. My wife said I should create a separate box for her to choose smokes from (she rarely smokes), but I said she could smoke anything in my stash (about 1,000 sticks) cause she was worth far more than any cigar to me and there's really only one single cigar that I was holding on to for me, and she wouldn't be able to find it if she wanted to (never challenge a woman this way). So one day she tells me she isn't going to smoke any more, and the next day she decides to grab something to celebrate her birthday with while I'm at work. Somehow, she manages to go into the winedor, underneath a couple of boxes, inside my humidor and in a tray of 30 some sticks and grab that one smoke. Well, it was hard to distinguish my feelings of amazement, disappointment, wonder and anger (I had given her some guidance in where to look for a smoke - which she completely ignored). When I calmed down, I realized that there wasn't any stick in my collection worth being agitated over. Besides, she saved the second half for me.
What stick was it???

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
We gonna have to change the title of the thread to 'Wives of The Leaf' I think. I like it - though I don't have any pics of my :wifey: smoking at this point. She'll take a puff off mine in the hot tub now and again but has never had one of her own.
Nice! :thumbsup:

Ohhh... cigar. :disappoin