126   0   0
Alright!!

The NFL season kicks off tomorrow with the the NY Giants at the Dallas Cowboys

Let the smack talk begin and tell us know who's gonna win:grin:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I like Dallas +4 for some odd reason. I know the Giants have won 7 of 9 against them & they're obviously the defending Super Bowl champions, but something is telling me Dallas comes out & gets their season off to a good start.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I normally root against all teams from New York, but as a Steeler fan I can never root for the Cowboys...unless they are playing the Ravens. Having said that, defending champs, at home, opening game, against a division rival equals a Giants win. But since I have the Dallas kicker on one of my fantasy teams, I hope they kick a LOT of field goals.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I like the G-Men in this one

But I've noticed that the Giants have gotten off to slow starts in the past. So it will be interesting to see which Giant team shows up today.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
I like the G-Men in this one

But I've noticed that the Giants have gotten off to slow starts in the past. So it will be interesting to see which Giant team shows up today.
The Giants for the past 5 years get off to very fast starts then collapse towards the end of the season. Every year they are 5-0, 6-2 etc then they finish 8-8 or 9-7

I like Dallas to cover because the Giants might have one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFC. Don't matter how good defensive line is if Romo can do 3 step drops and hit quick routes all day game will be close.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Glad I went with my gut & took Dallas +4. It's obviously very early in the season, but the G-Men looked flat & lost out there tonight.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Looks like the Giants came together a little better in the 4th quarter. At least it's making the end of the game interesting.

Rating - 95.7%
24   1   0
I like Dallas to cover because the Giants might have one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFC. Don't matter how good defensive line is if Romo can do 3 step drops and hit quick routes all day game will be close.
Prophecies ITT. Good start to the football season already 4-0 and I am +5.5u

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Wow!!

First of all I was wrong about posting that the Giants were at Dallas. I could of swore I read that?

When I saw the field before the game and saw it was in NY. I figured the giants were a lock to win.

Boy was I wrong. As mentioned by Knickerbocker the Giants secondary looks bad. And the Cowboys exposed it. The front 7 sacked Romo 3 times and did their job. The Giants offence dosen't look in sync right now either. I'm sure that coughlin will get that fixed soon.

Now I'm a little concerned as the Boys play my Hawks next week.:lookaroun