What's new

woah, what happened?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I feel like I just woke up from one of those near death experiences. although I didn't see any lights or tunnels or hear any beautiful music. it looked more like... a cubicle... and Microsoft Excel... Word to the wise, don't go starting any alts on this forum. :unsure:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
forgive me but for internet safety's sake what is an alt?

oh, on a forum I used to post on that was what we called a 2nd account used by the same person, usually just for fun. looks like it may not be a universal term?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@acer999

No, your'e just talking to an idiot. Very familiar with the process, lots of experience with someone that used to be a member on this forum.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Yep. Only one account allowed. Sorry,but we het spammers that create alts with BOTs. It's an auto ban when shared IP come up. Glad Eric was able to let Acer back in.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
thanks Eric... (y) is that just when you sign up? I've been at other BOTL's houses before. pretty sure I logged in while I was there and that didn't cause a problem. then again, I'm not sure if I used their wifi or just cellular data. we may have been treading on thin ice...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
also, if anyone is curious, I was just going to poke some good natured fun at a recurring theme around here. I was going to pretend to be an old guy coming back to the hobby after my 3rd hernia made me give it up 10 years ago. I was going to post my life story in introductions and then disappear. it was going to be pretty obvious it was a joke. next time I'm that bored I'll just smoke a stogie. sorrrr-reeeeee.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Different when two established accounts, known are on the same wi fi at times. It's an issue when a brand new account is on the sane ip address. Just easier to have 1 account.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I assume the hernias were from all those 150 quart coolerdors that always needed to be moved around because extra cigars were coming in from that fucking cigar bid site. You also forgot about having a couple of tracheotomies and smoking a cigar was really challenging and it sucks because you really weren't getting the nuances of the flavor and retro-haling was a bitch.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I assume the hernias were from all those 150 quart coolerdors that always needed to be moved around because extra cigars were coming in. You also forgot about having a couple of tracheotomies and smoking a cigar was really difficult that way
here is the actual post I came up with. yeah, I was really bored. the post never got to see the light of day, and it just isn't the same posting it with this id. sad.

hey guys. I used to post here years ago but after my last hernia I decided to take a break from cigars, but I’m back. Life tends to play tricks on you as the years go by…. In my case, the ex-wife left me for my ex-girlfriend, so all I can say is, fellas, the burr’s on ice!!!

My other hobbies include craft burr, grilling burgers on my grill - (it’s a Wal Mart Grill but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make some damn good burgers), fishing - I may not have a boat but I bought the best damn lawn chair at bass pro and I’ve caught some damn good fish from the banks, and making sure my kids hate the Green Bay packers as much as I do. My motto is - when life throws you lemons… check your humidity levels. Rack em, I’m out.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
here is the actual post I came up with. yeah, I was really bored. the post never got to see the light of day, and it just isn't the same posting it with this id. sad.

hey guys. I used to post here years ago but after my last hernia I decided to take a break from cigars, but I’m back. Life tends to play tricks on you as the years go by…. In my case, the ex-wife left me for my ex-girlfriend, so all I can say is, fellas, the burr’s on ice!!!

My other hobbies include craft burr, grilling burgers on my grill - (it’s a Wal Mart Grill but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t make some damn good burgers), fishing - I may not have a boat but I bought the best damn lawn chair at bass pro and I’ caught some damn good fish from the banks, and making sure my kids hate the Green Bay packers as much as I do. My motto is - when life throws you lemons… check your humidity levels. Rack em, I’m out.
LOL, shame that didn't make it. Also inquiring minds got to know what was the handle?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is there something out of the ordinary about this "almost" post that would have made us suspicious? I wouldn't of flagged it :giggle:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
there is no way that could have been real... quitting cigars because of a hernia? wife leaving the guy for his mistress?? sour grapes about his grill and lawn chair??? teaching his kids to hate the Green Bay packers???? FAKE.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
there is no way that could have been real... quitting cigars because of a hernia? wife leaving the guy for his mistress?? sour grapes about his grill and lawn chair??? teaching his kids to hate the Green Bay packers???? FAKE.

....it's very real in Michigan :ROFLMAO: