What's new

WOAM - Anyone try these?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I want to diversify my collection and I have heard some talk of these. Anyone smoked one, what did you think, how would you best describe it?

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've heard alot of talk about these bad boys. The Short Story I had a few days ago was really sweet..started off almost sugary. Maybe it was just the one I had.

These are definitely raved about....like most Fuente products.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
MichiganM said:
I've heard alot of talk about these bad boys. The Short Story I had a few days ago was really sweet..started off almost sugary. Maybe it was just the one I had.

These are definitely raved about....like most Fuente products.
To me, almost all of the Hemingway line cigars have a distinct sweet flavor to them, which I enjoy (particularly the short story). The exception would be the Untold Story (maduro), but I have yet to smoke a WOAM.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
To me, the WOA is like all the other Hemingways ... rich tobacco flavor, cedary with a sweet + spicy edge. The maduro wrapped versions are a touch stronger with more sweetness + pepper.

I think I have one WOAM left Prometheus. I'll send it to you tomorrow and you can make up your own mind.

wer

hmmm, I see
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's my least favorite of the harder to find AF stuff, but with some age they really develop nicely so I end up buying several every xmas.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
tedski said:
To me, the WOA is like all the other Hemingways ... rich tobacco flavor, cedary with a sweet + spicy edge. The maduro wrapped versions are a touch stronger with more sweetness + pepper.

I think I have one WOAM left Prometheus. I'll send it to you tomorrow and you can make up your own mind.
:youarethe True to your word my friend. I really didn't catch that last part about you sending one out. I was so enraptured by the description you gave, I completely missed the offer. Thanks again. This will be my Sunday night smoke. I will give it a proper review here, upon completion. :smokingbo

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've had a couple, but wasn't exactly blown away. I like Anejo's better. To be fair, I've put a couple away to see if a little age is good to 'em.