What's new

Worcester, Ma 7-31/8-1

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
OK Guys, I am meeting up with a few brothers this weekend and wanted to put a last post up with dates and who is coming.

Sat 7-31; Myself and Sofc (Ara)at either Victory Cigar or Cigar Masters Worcester.

Sun 8-1; Myself, cholmes8310 (Chase) & Andytex (Andy) at Victory Cigar around 2ish untill.

Anyone else who wants to stop by post in here and we will make sure someone is still around. I know it maybe last min for some but see if you can come out to have a smoke or two.

PM me if you need phone #'s.

John

http://victorycigarbar.com/

http://www.cigarmastersworcester.com/

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
We don't know yet. I'm flexible except for at night with time and place.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I just need to paint the livingroom and a few other honeydo list stuff.
Let me know the times folks can meet, morning, noon night.....we can even meet up for beers/coffee/cigars/food at my house.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm okay with meeting at your house if ya like. I'll make the drive all the way to Shrewsbury. :smile:

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I'm available all day Sunday. I can meet up anywhere you'd like. Just let me know and who coming so I can make the proper (packaging) I mean arrangements.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Im down for the Sunday meetup. Either at someones house or Victory.
Either works for me. Id prefer to clean out my own humi than go to a cigar bar, but Im down for either.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Depending on how late you guys are hanging out. Might make Sunday, definitely Saturday

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Bad news guys. I just got a 140 person bereavement thrown at me for tomorrow afternoon. I won't be able to make it. I'm gonna try for later and will call John if I can. (Stupid people dying without any notice.)

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Hey we had a great day yesterday with Ara, Chase, Clint and myself. We are on for today around 4. If it looks like rain we can move it to Cigar Masters in Worcester.

John

cholmes8310

LFD/JDN whore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey we had a great day yesterday with Ara, Chase, Clint and myself. We are on for today around 4. If it looks like rain we can move it to Cigar Masters in Worcester.

John
Had a great weekend meeting a few BOTL and hanging out at John's house the whole weekend. Thanks a lot for hosting again. Had some great cigars, good beer, and better conversation for two days. Luckily the weather was beautiful all weekend. Hopefully we can do it once more before I move back to MS. Had a blast. Great to meet everyone.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Had a great weekend meeting a few BOTL and hanging out at John's house the whole weekend. Thanks a lot for hosting again. Had some great cigars, good beer, and better conversation for two days. Luckily the weather was beautiful all weekend. Hopefully we can do it once more before I move back to MS. Had a blast. Great to meet everyone.
The wife gave me the free pass for the Sunday portion of this event! Great time. John thank you so much for hosting.

Ara & John, thanks for the bombs!:agreeclen