What's new

Working On A New Humidor

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got 30 years of woodworking experience of some kind or another. I'm here for you if you have any questions what so ever. Don't hesitate to ask my friend. Keep in mind, Spanish Cedar will grow across the grain considerably. There's no joint that will slow it down either. When you build it, compensate for wood movement.

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got 30 years of woodworking experience of some kind or another. I'm here for you if you have any questions what so ever. Don't hesitate to ask my friend. Keep in mind, Spanish Cedar will grow across the grain considerably. There's no joint that will slow it down either. When you build it, compensate for wood movement.

this time around he will have to call on a different god, this time it's gonna be different and I am actually excited to see if he can pull it off

and yes, I am rubbing in that I know what he is up to , hahahahaha:grinFU:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Thanks Bill, I will keep that in mind if there's questions I can't figure out, however like Sascha said, this is out of my comfort zone, out of my realm and maybe yours as well. I totally agree with needing room for the Spanish Cedar to grow, however in this particular case, I don't think that'll be an issue. :hysterica

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks Bill, I will keep that in mind if there's questions I can't figure out, however like Sascha said, this is out of my comfort zone, out of my realm and maybe yours as well. I totally agree with needing room for the Spanish Cedar to grow, however in this particular case, I don't think that'll be an issue. :hysterica
Thats #6000 right there wade! Nice work!