What's new

Working out

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So for you guys that work out on a regular basis, whats your scheduling as far as smoking, working out, work etc? I've always had a difficult time getting everything in so my smoking happens usually only on off days. G1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Since I work at gyms I normallly just work out during the day...while I'm working,lol....and smoke when I get home
Yeah, I was actually a trainer at Quads(north) back in the day, so I used to be able to schedule clients around working out. I do have equipment at my house so I can work out basically anytime but with work and other commitments, its still difficult. I remember 20 years ago, I used to schedule my day around my working out, now its the opposite, sucks getting old haha. I can still squat 415 for reps, just takes me 4-6 extra warm up sets and I actually use my wraps now for support lol. G1

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
hey man, I hear ya...I squeeze in my workout when I can. I'd say if you can get in a smoke on your off days thats perfect. If you can, try and get maybe a shorter smoke in on the days you workout.

Damn dude. I cant wait for the day I dont need to squat heavy anymore! Or deadlift heavy.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
hey man, I hear ya...I squeeze in my workout when I can. I'd say if you can get in a smoke on your off days thats perfect. If you can, try and get maybe a shorter smoke in on the days you workout.

Thats why I got the BAITFISH

Damn dude. I cant wait for the day I dont need to squat heavy anymore! Or deadlift heavy.
That day will never come. I'm um a little bit older than you and I still refuse to occupy my time with cardio and there's nothing like that overall feeling of your whole body shaking after pulling a PB! G1

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
yeah, it's tough. went with the larger 5 jet lighter so my lifts would be more difficult. and i raised the humidor to make ther reach a little higher. smoking is almost exhausting after all that...........

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
yeah, it's tough. went with the larger 5 jet lighter so my lifts would be more difficult. and i raised the humidor to make ther reach a little higher. smoking is almost exhausting after all that...........
bahahahha

Personally, I wake up and work out. Then I'll either smoke while walking the dog, or smoke at night, or both.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's pretty easy, you just have to give up sleep. I wake up at 4:30 for the gym (which is in just over 3 hours from now), work out for a little over and hour. I get back about 6:30 where I get ready for work and have a quick breakfast. At the office from 8 to around 5 or 6 then I go hang with friends most days after work for a few hours. Get home around 10 and spend some time with the lady.

I try to get to bed by midnight most nights, but it rarely happens. Luckily I'm not a person that needs a lot of sleep. Actually, when I get more than 6 hours I usually get pretty bad migraines for some reason.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Ya I usually get up at 530. I live about 5 min walk from the gym fine around 630 ish shower and get ready for work. I currently usuall only smoke thurs-Sunday. Thursday it's usually one smoke at the cigar shop. Friday it's 1-2 then Saturday and Sunday it varies.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually wake up @ 0430 and work out for two hours and smoke when i am grilling or when
Drinking with the wife. I don't let working out or smoking interfer with family time.

-Joe