What's new

Workouts, Exercises and Stretches + Pain Relief and Injury Prevention.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Very good. Feels. Great. Posture improvement helps with lower back pain. Not beginner, but not super advanced. You could do it with some modifications, but it wouldn't be a bad plan to do some basic beginner yoga instructionals.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My doctor has set me up with a pretty aggressive physical therapy regime. The place has a bunch of Nautilus machines that focus on specific Bach muscle and core strengthening. Then you get a physical therapist assigned to you during each session to customize the workout and coach you on how you are working the machine and isolated muscle groups. I am using 6 machines right now. It is a good, hard workout with the therapist keeping you focused and on task. Each session is 45 minutes, 15 for warm-up and at least 30 minutes for machine time. Then I have a set of exercises to do twice a day on the off days. It’s 2 sessions a week. After 12 sessions they have you evaluated by the doctor to revise progress. If they think you need more sessions they can have more. My insurance will cover up to 60 sessions.

They say 80% of their patients get some relief from pain. They last 20% get very little to no pain relief. After you complete the therapy they have another room set up with the same equipment but there are no personal coaches. They charge about $50 a month and it becomes like a workout place. However, it is focused on strengthening the back and core only. After the 12 or so sessions it is a way to maintain the strength you have worked to get.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My doctor has set me up with a pretty aggressive physical therapy regime. The place has a bunch of Nautilus machines that focus on specific Bach muscle and core strengthening. Then you get a physical therapist assigned to you during each session to customize the workout and coach you on how you are working the machine and isolated muscle groups. I am using 6 machines right now. It is a good, hard workout with the therapist keeping you focused and on task. Each session is 45 minutes, 15 for warm-up and at least 30 minutes for machine time. Then I have a set of exercises to do twice a day on the off days. It’s 2 sessions a week. After 12 sessions they have you evaluated by the doctor to revise progress. If they think you need more sessions they can have more. My insurance will cover up to 60 sessions.

They say 80% of their patients get some relief from pain. They last 20% get very little to no pain relief. After you complete the therapy they have another room set up with the same equipment but there are no personal coaches. They charge about $50 a month and it becomes like a workout place. However, it is focused on strengthening the back and core only. After the 12 or so sessions it is a way to maintain the strength you have worked to get.
Nice! Sounds good! So much benefit to be had from strength gains.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have had about 3 weeks, 6 sessions so far. Then have a key machine with all the sensors on it to measure back strength and flexibility. I have a target to be able to push back using only the isolate back muscles, 240 pounds. When I started I was only pushing 60 pounds. Today, I pushed 160 pounds. My back is gaining strength. It feels better but the nerve that was pinched remains pinched so I still get pain radiating down from my lower back into my feet. I would guess overall I’m about 35 to 40% better. I’m working out on about 5 to 6 Nautilus machines per session. All isolating my back and abs. I’m getting results but it isn’t a miracle cure yet.

The video presents a guy’s story and it shows some of the machines. The guy looks to have upper back pain as opposed to my lower back issue.

Last edited:

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Would still like to hear what plans and programs different people do.
@nc_6789 @ChuckMejia you guys still lift, right?

My guess would have to be that Chuck does "Bro Splits" and Nick does "Jacked and Tan"...
Lmaoooo

This is what I’m doing currently and I do sprints for cardio on Monday weds and Friday

Was basically off the gym from mid December til 2nd week of February cuz of being sick aka slowly dying but I’m back in for past 3 weeks starting to feel like a man again lmaooooooo

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Would still like to hear what plans and programs different people do.
@nc_6789 @ChuckMejia you guys still lift, right?

My guess would have to be that Chuck does "Bro Splits" and Nick does "Jacked and Tan"...
re: Deadlifts - I don't do any right now but I love that video (I've seen it before - I watch a lot of Jeff's stuff).
re: creatine - take it daily - just regular dosing - no loading
re: workouts so for me I do one of two depending on my mood

I'm either in a vshred ripped in 90 days cycle or an athlean-x 90 days cycle

neither are anything ground breaking. they were both fairly cheap and just give me a little structure to take what I had already learned and organize it for me. makes it easier on me.