What's new

World’s Spiciest Beer

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Twisted Pine Re-releases Ghost Face Killah – World’s Spiciest Beer to be Distributed in 7 States.

At its base, Ghost Face Killah is an American-style wheat ale, but it is undeniably different than any other wheat beer out there. Once fermentation is complete, six different strains of chili peppers are introduced: Anaheim, Fresno, jalapeño, serrano, habanero and bhut jolokia, the ‘ghost’ pepper. The result is liquid fire that makes endorphins rush and foreheads sweat. The intense heat presents itself immediately and persists for more than a minute after the sip. Due to the extreme nature of the beer, Ghost Face Killah is sold individually in twelve ounce bottles, as Twisted Pine feels that amount is the perfect dose.

This time, the brewers made enough for everybody and Ghost Face Killah is slated to appear in early January across Colorado, as well as in Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Nebraska, Missouri and Louisiana.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I'll have to give it a shot when it makes it way to Texas.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Missouri? I guess I'll try it just to say I did.

Funny, we made a custard concrete once called the "Five Alarm Fire" with ghost chocolate (spicy chocolate). It didn't sell well. :nodlaugh:

(Rich, I shilled in this thread too!)

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Up from the 36 chambers...
Looks like one I'd file away under "Try it if I stumble across it", but certainly not one I'm gonna seek out. The Mexicali Rogue and this years vertical epic are both interesting, but not something I wanna drink on a regular basis.
-Dude
(Wu-tang Clan ain't nuthin' to fuck with)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Colby at Ballast Point has been doing small batches of BP beers, with various peppers for a few years now. The spice tends to mess with the natural malty-sweetness of the beer. Not a fan.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Its wrong to put craft beer in a frozen glass, but I feel this beer is the exception. Lick the glass to put the fire out from on your tongue. I would love to try this stuff, too bad they don't have it here in Washington. If anybody finds it let me know, I would love to buy a bottle in the future.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Josh and I tried a beer that had some kind of pepper still in the bottle that you could see. One teeny tiny sip was all I could take. That was nasty!! :barf:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now I have had Chili Beer, or Pepper Beer. It was great, nice heat on the back of your throat. I like hot stuff, but i've had Ghost Chili hot wings, and there was no flavor just mouth blistering, butt scorching hot!

I agree with TheDude, If I see it here in Florida I will grab a bottle...but not searching.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I saw that. I also read that Goose Island did a small release for a tasting where they added .7 grams of bhuta pepper to every 5 gallons of their Bourbon County Barrel stout.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
speaking of spicey beer i saw some limited run by samuel adams call chocolate chili stout (something like that). label said at the end of your sip it heats up with a chili kick.

was tempted to buy but i dont like samuel adams much