What's new

World No Tobacco Day is Today

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well folks, May 31st is the World Health Organization's "World No Tobacco Day" and I was just wondering how other brothers were going to observe the day. I'm trying to decide between lighting up an AF canone or one of my Gran Habano Corojo #5 Imperials (6x60). Maybe I'll just have to light up both.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here in ontario it is also the last day you will be able to walk in the humidor at your local B&M. All retailers selling tobacco products must have them out of site/covered up. Every gas station, corner store, supermarket....all covered. The theory is "out of site, out of mind",...... you know....so the young kids don't start smoking. Its just crazy really, its like 19 year olds can go into a liquer store and brouse all the booze they want but a thirty year old cannot enter a tobacconist shop and brouse the humidor.

there is a link on it somewhere

Dan.

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Todays youth probably know more about sex, drugs, and rock & roll at an earlier age than any other generation ever. There's this new fangled thing called the interweb that's full of tubes that give you information and such....

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well I wasn't planning on smoking a cigar today....but I'm damn sure gonna light one up now that I know that it's "No Tobacco" day!

LMAO!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hmmm- the day causes me to question....

whether or not I want a double corona, toro, churchill, Gran corona or presidente.

I figure, the bigger, the better- so celebrate such an important day.

Bear

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I decided to be nostalgic on such an important day and have my first cigar from back when- a RyJ Connecticut Shade Corona. Then some black and milds and a Gurkah something or other. By that time, I was paying more attention to the effects of the alcohol more than the cigar :D

Bear

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Heh, I had two RyJ Reserve Maduro #4's this afternoon to celebrate the first box of cigars I chose to stock my humi with. :p Still deciding on a second box....

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
If it started at midnight, I not only smoked a few myself with a seasoned smoker, I put a stogie in the hands of an occasonal smoker, plus got his wife to light up for the first time!

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I gave all my smokes to the homeless and sold my humidor, filled all my old coolidors with ice and Fresca.

NOT!:stretchgr