What's new

Worst Cigar smoked this year....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Asylum Friday the 13th with two years of age. It was a garbage cigar on delivery and barely any better with age. It is the cigar that almost made me give up buying anything by Eiroa because it was an obvious grift to get rid of unusable tobacco as a limited edition.

Come to think of it, as great as Eiroa's stuff can be he seems to make some baffling blends as well. The CLE Signature THT-EKE was the cigar that made me say, "I don't understand why this cigar exists." It isn't nearly as good as the old CLE Signature line. It tastes like he was trying to find something to slot between the Eiroa Jamastran and Eiroa Classic, decided it wasn't good enough, and put the CLE brand on it. It isn't a bad blend, it just has no obvious reason to exist and does nothing for my palette.

Edit: I know that sounds like I'm saying it is a bad blend, but I'm not. I've smoked Victor Sinclair and some of those 20/$35 bundle cigars at JR Cigars. So, I know what a truly bad blend is. :ROFLMAO::depressed:

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
buffalo trace cigar I was gifted. probably the only one I've smoked this year that was "bad."
I'll second that Buffalo trace.... terrible construction and tasted like it might have actually had a trace of Buffalo in it.
One of the best cigars I've had this year. Unicorns must've rolled the one I got.
@Jakethesnake will tell you a different story.:cry::LOL:

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
One of the best cigars I've had this year. Unicorns must've rolled the one I got.
@Jakethesnake will tell you a different story.:cry::LOL:
:unsure::unsure: hmm, you are clearly in the minority here. maybe you got one from the special lot they rolled for teh magazine reviews? :LOL: or perhaps you were also enjoying one of the bourbons from the namesake distillery, which are indeed quite good, and your judgement was off?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
:unsure::unsure: hmm, you are clearly in the minority here. maybe you got one from the special lot they rolled for teh magazine reviews? :LOL: or perhaps you were also enjoying one of the bourbons from the namesake distillery, which are indeed quite good, and your judgement was off?
No joke! My buddy sent me one and my first thought was, "This is going to be absolute garbage. Just a crappy gimmick smoke."
Whoever rolled it must have rebelled against the formula and added their secret ingredients. Two thumbs waaaaay up!