What's new

Worst customer service online retailer

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the business, in most cases, answering phone call is the highest cost per transaction method to do business. Yet, many still think it is ok to respond to an email within 24 to 48 hours is good customer service. Most customers find the timeframe unacceptable. After waiting, the customer loses patience and makes a live call, plus the customer is upset because they are chasing the business to buy a product. The business seems not to realize or care that the customer is only one mouse click away from another business selling the same product at a similar price. So the business ends up training customers to call (driving up their cost of doing business) or they drive business to their competitors.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I know my wife's email system will inform the sender if she is out of the office or the business is closed for the weekend or holiday. I know down here with Mardi Gras falling on Tuesday an email sent on Friday may not even have a chance to get a reply until Wednesday. The system should also have the ability to respond to an email with a "we are short staffed because........please allow additional time for us to reply to your request" or if the email is not responded to in 24 hours the system should generate a message letting you know that you are still in que. The technology is there to make email more interactive

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
For the business, in most cases, answering phone call is the highest cost per transaction method to do business. Yet, many still think it is ok to respond to an email within 24 to 48 hours is good customer service. Most customers find the timeframe unacceptable. After waiting, the customer loses patience and makes a live call, plus the customer is upset because they are chasing the business to buy a product. The business seems not to realize or care that the customer is only one mouse click away from another business selling the same product at a similar price. So the business ends up training customers to call (driving up their cost of doing business) or they drive business to their competitors.
Good summary. Why complain and chase the vendor when there are so many others out there? IMO one business day is acceptable for a reply, beyond that no.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Customer Service is a big deal to me, maybe I understand it better as I had a small business for 30 years. I did what 100 others did who were my competition, but I did it better. That is why I was making big bucks, and other were straddling.

Recall many times not being available to do a job, person would say can you recommend someone else. My reply is no because you will expect the other person to be my clone.

If they blow you will be blamed because of the recommendation, 99% of the time nothing was so time sensitive that I could not do the job a few days later.

Problem with recommending a strange is you just don't know if they are good, bad, or horrible they are. Then the person remembers who did the recommendation.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
P&C spent the better part of 2017 losing me and worked very hard a t it as well. As a longtime cigar purchaser online of theirs and starting pipe tobacco usage last February I fell into the healing like of victims they had and it continued through the whole year until thanksgiving where they shipped me the wrong stuff twice then tried upwelling me more wrong stuff. Many hours in the phone and emails spent trying to fix things last year that they screwed up and I swore them off in favor of famous smoke shop, smoking pipes, cup o Joe's, and tobacco pipes sites who actually go out of their way to make sure things are done right and if a mistake happens they fix it.
Customer service is very important to me as a consumer and as someone who makes a living dealing with people/customers.