What's new

Worst dream ever

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I had a dream last night that I returned to my house after work and the A/C had stopped working. It was 99 degrees in the house so I go to check my humis. Millions of tobacco beetles come rushing out from every one of them. I was so super pissed. Even weirder, it was during some war-time period and I had to make a public explanation speech to our army of guys what had happened and why I was so pissed off. And I had to broadcast it in Spanish after each sentence. In the end, I came across some empty anniversary humidor and paid $2,000 for it when it was worth about $10,000. The more I think about what I dreamt last night, the stranger shit I remembered that happened :rofl:

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
or a pepperoni pizza before bed. that stuff gives me some crazy dreams. Some nights I eat one just for the dream effect. LOL

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I did an experiment about 15 years ago that studied the effects of different food on dream patterns.

peanut butter turned out to be the most consistant food that seemed to trigger funky dreams

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That is weird. The past two nights when i have gotten home from school I have fixed myself a pb sandwich and i have had the strangest dreams on both nights.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
stogies&hoagies said:
or a pepperoni pizza before bed. that stuff gives me some crazy dreams. Some nights I eat one just for the dream effect. LOL
Exactly what I had :rofl:

Interesting on the PB! So, did the PB have an affect on if you remembered the dream or not or was it just funky if you remembered your dream?

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
vipe said:
...Interesting on the PB! So, did the PB have an affect on if you remembered the dream or not or was it just funky if you remembered your dream?
The interesting part about peanut butter was the effects it had on dreams but seemed to remember them more vividly than most other foods. Spiced meat was up there in effect on dreams but not as recollection of the dream.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I must try that tonight... I have PB, but unfortunetly I don't have any bread. Hell - or crackers for that matter. I'm such a grocery shopping procrastinator - ah, the irony in that.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I ate like a pound of peanuts yesterday and I swear I had the most weirdest and intense dream ever.