What's new

Worst Food Combinations

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
pickled pigs feet while drinking Koolaid

(btw can someone tell me what those pics are that appear in the lower right corner of our posts?)

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Tripe, tongue, blood pudding and anything.
I actually like blood pudding or a nice Phillipino blood gravy.

:wtf:

I feel kinda weird because some of these combo's I like. Liver is good food! Headcheese rocks with havarati, I dunno about pickled pigs feet, but I love boiled chicken feet. Oxtail & potato is awesome, Menudo is the perfect Sunday brunch food especially if you've been drinking really heavy on Saturday.

I'm not weird, you guys are!:hysterica

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I actually like blood pudding or a nice Phillipino blood gravy.

:wtf:

I feel kinda weird because some of these combo's I like. Liver is good food! Headcheese rocks with havarati, I dunno about pickled pigs feet, but I love boiled chicken feet. Oxtail & potato is awesome, Menudo is the perfect Sunday brunch food especially if you've been drinking really heavy on Saturday.

I'm not weird, you guys are!:hysterica
You are definitely weird.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Once in Tiawan I pissed off our distributor. He took me to lunch and the best thing on the table was the deep fried fish eyes. I thought they really clashed with the pickled bamboo shoots.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Hot dogs with ketchup.

"You know what makes me really sick to my stomach? It's watching you stuff your face with those hot dogs. Nobody... I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hot dog."

--Dirty Harry