What's new

Would you smoke these?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It doesn't look like there was anything bad inside. I certainly don't think smoking them would be harmful but just know you're likely not getting the quality that the forged manufacturer intended.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I would buy these in a second. excellent aged RyJ,full bodied for a pc,aromas and flavors are spot on.
also,the band would not come off without destroying it,indicative of the era.........
well done Isiah..........enjoy the rest of them......

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Buying fakes is bad for the industry, but I have tried several fakes over the years. I would stay away from fakes made anywhere except Cuba. Cuba has a huge counterfeit industry and the fakes that they make are great cigars IMO. Maybe that's where these came from.

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Bruce, these are not fakes.Get that clearly in your mind,they are the real deal.
Perhaps you failed to read the whole thread ........

" Cuba has a huge counterfeit industry and the fakes that they make are great cigars IMO"
Where did you get Cuban fakes?
What's your opinion of REAL Cuban cigars?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Cuba is fake, there is no real Cuba. All your cigars are made in China, get THAT clear in your mind.

But seriously, if not my daddy says there good, along with a second from Rasshat, dude, smoke em! Those two are smart fellas, well, one is, the other is a smart ass.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bruce, these are not fakes.Get that clearly in your mind,they are the real deal.
Perhaps you failed to read the whole thread ........

" Cuba has a huge counterfeit industry and the fakes that they make are great cigars IMO"
Where did you get Cuban fakes?
What's your opinion of REAL Cuban cigars?
I did read the whole thread and I'm of the opinion, as are a number of others here, that they are fakes. The bands have numerous problems and I have have not seen a quality issue with the printing of bands in the past. Also, it is a commonly counterfeited brand. Of course I'm not an expert so I may be full of shit.

I love CC's. I have been to Cuba many times and have purchased many cigars there. I have also smoked fakes that were made in Cuba and have smoked others that were purchased elsewhere and I therefore don't know where they were made . What I do know is that the fakes made in Cuba tasted pretty damn good and the fakes I had from unknown sources were terrible.

Nacho Daddy

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Just smoked the second of these,excellent cigars and absolutely genuine in every way.
I would buy these by the box if available.