What's new

Wow...C-Bid

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I have seen it posted a million times and even posted it myslef but that place could kill you.

I just won two lots and am on the verge of winnig a third...well four if you count the lot Chuck is bidding on for me for cigars in return. :rofl:

Well, at least I sold cigars to cover the lots I am buying. Sold 14 cigars at a killer price and am buying 32 cigars with the cash. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cbid is horribly addicting. Luckily, I just got the new anti-Cbid gum. If this doesn't work, I'll upgrade to the patch.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Man...CBid's bad. Just be careful because I used to buy stupid shit because I couldn't let the weekly shipping go to waste on just 1 succsessful bid.

The 5'ers and quickies suck the cash out of the bank faster than you realize.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man...CBid's bad. Just be careful because I used to buy stupid shit because I couldn't let the weekly shipping go to waste on just 1 succsessful bid.

The 5'ers and quickies suck the cash out of the bank faster than you realize.

Yeah, that got me too. Shipping is only 50 more cents, you gotta buy more.

Don't you wish there was one of those for CC's?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I to have fallen prey to this insidious organization known as Cbid. I also have recently won three different auctions I have no idea why I bid on. Worse, I am still winning a forth. May god help me... :help:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
See, this is the *exact* reason why I refuse to sign up an account on that site. I've seen and heard of too many horror stories like this. LOL!