What's new

Wow

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll throw my lighter into the ring too, for the Partagas Black Label.....I love the torpedo!
If you like stupid-dark maduros, NC ERDM Flor de Llaneza in the Oscuro or the Robusto with the same wrapper are awesome as well. Have never not nubbed one of them!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
After all of this Black Label talk, I had an urge for one and am smoking it now. I'll say it again - these are good, especially for the price.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you like stupid-dark maduros, NC ERDM Flor de Llaneza in the Oscuro...
Hmm...I've never had an NC ERDM. None of the &ms here carry them, and I just haven't ever bothered to order any from JRs. Guess I should try these sometime!

OK, if we're talking 'stupid dark maduros', then the Torano Tribute 2004 takes the cake.
Yes, that's a good one! I've only had two that I can recall, but they were very tasty and bold-as-hell!

After all of this Black Label talk, I had an urge for one and am smoking it now. I'll say it again - these are good, especially for the price.
I just dug a La Aurora out of the humi...but I very nearly grabbed a Partagas Black. If I woulda read this thread first, I bet I would have grabbed one of those instead! LOL!