What's new

WTF Angels!!!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Holy smokes this is MLB correct? How the heck you gonna drop the ball and then the very next batter overthrow first base to give up another run :angerhead

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Then Kazmir gives up a walk to load the bases! I can not believe how sloppy they are playing right now. Killing me.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
As a Yankees fan I'm a bit concerned. Both the Twins and the Angels played poorly, not nearly as well as they did during the season. A team as deep as the Yankees can't be beaten with sub par performances, I expect the Phillies to play much better. The Yankees stranded too many runners and the bizarre handling of the bullpen by Girardi have me concerned. I like Joba but I don't trust him to keep runners off base as much as I do Phil Coke, David Robertson or Phil Hughes. This series is going seven games.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
PHILLIES IN 4, you heard me 4. if the yanks keep playing like they have forget about it. they got lucky and my god i hope the Angels didn't throw that game cause it sure looked like that's what they were trying to do.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Would any of you guys be interested in a World Series wager? Could start a thread and each person could guess who wins it and how many games. Whoever wins could get a 5er from all who participate. What you guys think?