What's new

WTF? followed by WTH?? followed by WTF!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Really weird past few hours for me. First one of the cooks at work quits with no notice - VIA EMAIL. I"m like WTF? So I drive up to the restaurant to chat with the Exec Chef and while I was talking to him, I had parked in the alley behind the place, come out and my car's gone- WTH?? City of DC had towed it because I was in the alley-not that there wasn't enough space for an 18 wheeler to get by but they didn't care. I call and they had just moved it to a side street of course with a ticket. Well they park it in a spot with a meter and I was 3 cars short of getting a second ticket. I get home, checking with BOTL and saw that Marvin had shot me a message with a number to call. I'm sitting here calculating the time difference and my phone rings... its Marvin calling. I'm say to my self WTF!? I'm waiting for something else to happen but I think I may have hit my limit lol. I"m laughing instead of crying over that $265 ticket! G1

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I don't know who Marvin is or how him wanting to talk to you makes the story worse.......... but the lead up to that was crappy enough! Sorry to hear about your day - at least you know tomorrow will be BETTER, right? Tonight sounds like a night to mix your drinks and smoke through more than just one...
+1
Sorry about the bad day brother, at least you have some Golden Gopher swag to cheer you up :stretchgr

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I don't know who Marvin is or how him wanting to talk to you makes the story worse.......... but the lead up to that was crappy enough! Sorry to hear about your day - at least you know tomorrow will be BETTER, right? Tonight sounds like a night to mix your drinks and smoke through more than just one...
No, it was just weird because I was just counting the hour difference between here and HI and he called. It wasn't bad, actually it was the bright part of the day, just weird timing wise as the last time I talked to him was when I ordered the t110s from him and I actually had the phone in my hand ready to call him. It wasn't an unbearable day, just total coincidence that these things all happened within like a 3 hour span. Believe me I've had much worse. This was more of a HUH, Really? G1

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
No, it was just weird because I was just counting the hour difference between here and HI and he called. It wasn't bad, actually it was the bright part of the day, just weird timing wise as the last time I talked to him was when I ordered the t110s from him and I actually had the phone in my hand ready to call him. It wasn't an unbearable day, just total coincidence that these things all happened within like a 3 hour span. Believe me I've had much worse. This was more of a HUH, Really? G1
Marvin calling is usually a good thing, in fact I wish he would call me with something good to say!

ericdriscoll

CRA Ambassador #175966
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Sorry to hear this Tak. Hope today is better. I got you covered for whatever you are looking for at the event. Talk to you later and stay strong.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It really wasn't all that bad, just a bunch of things happening in sequence that was just, well, .. weird.

Out a line cook, about $500 in tickets but in with some nice smokes.

Thanks C! Yeah, todays a lot more lax so far lol. getting a few 210 qt rubbermaid containers and a few boxes of space bags, storing my jerseys to make space for a man-attic. Gonna be a slow progression but wife's started to nix the living room thing as the smell goes throughout the house and with it getting cooler, no more open windows so I"m changing up my jersey space for some smoking space. Going to be fun trying to get a couch up a narrow staircase with a turn lol. G1