What's new

WTF Fox Sorts?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
They, I say They decide the Greenbay game is "no longer competitive" and change to Viks Tampa gmae with a quarter remaining. Gee thanks Fox!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The bollocks on 'em! I'm lucky enough to have every game at hand, but I can only imagine how I'd react in yer situation, Chuck!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Today is the 40th anniversary of the Heidi game too!

Forget the announcers, (although, they are bad too), what about those refs in the Pittsburgh game! 13 penalties for 115 yards against Pittsburgh and 2 penalties for 5 yards against San Diego and one of those negates a Steelers TD.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Fans of every team everywhere think the commentators are biased when their teams are losing.
How 'bout when my team is winning? I'm talking about the way the announcers (Joe Buck and Tim "go Manny, go" McCarver) were as the Phillies (my home team) were winning the World Series. They were so slanted toward the Rays, they should've broadcast the games from the Rays dugout.

You had to have noticed the bias.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
How 'bout when my team is winning? I'm talking about the way the announcers (Joe Buck and Tim "go Manny, go" McCarver) were as the Phillies (my home team) were winning the World Series. They were so slanted toward the Rays, they should've broadcast the games from the Rays dugout.

You had to have noticed the bias.
And absolutely nothing compares to when Buck/McCarver announce Sox/Yankees games. Its so blatantly pro-Yankee (even when the Sox are winning), its utterly ridonkulous...

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
And absolutely nothing compares to when Buck/McCarver announce Sox/Yankees games. Its so blatantly pro-Yankee (even when the Sox are winning), its utterly ridonkulous...
Thats funny, because most yankee fans hate when those 2 do the games for the opposite reason.