What's new

WTF just happened at CBID?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was bidding on AJ Mayimbe and a Pinolero that ended in a few days and all of a sudden the auction is over.

No...........it wasn't one of those quick buy auctions.

It shows I won the items.

When I click on the cigar link it says "An error was encountered while trying to process your request."

Not upset, In fact, I'm worried they will somehow change it to take them away cause I got them at a steal!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just call em...... They're usually fair unless you're deal was "tooooo" good then it's a computer glitch!
lol. I'm not gonna say crap unless they change it to make it so I don't get them.

If that happens, I hope they make it right somehow.

GVH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pretty weird - I see the same bidders a lot on CigarAuctioneer - Coach Howard and some other "guy." I wonder if they are robo-bidders or guys who are just as demented as I am. LOL

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
It's been ok for me the last few days. I usually use Cigar Auctioneer but some nice smokes came up on Cbid so I thought I'd give it a shot despite the stories I was reading about shipping problems.

Those are some damn good deals - hope they don't void them on you Huskers.

GVH

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's been ok for me the last few days. I usually use Cigar Auctioneer but some nice smokes came up on Cbid so I thought I'd give it a shot despite the stories I was reading about shipping problems.

Hey Tony - how's the game? Shot your age yet?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Hey Tony - how's the game? Shot your age yet?
Have to get up there to where I can for 18 but yes for 9 holes I can still get up that high !
Just went to bid on some LAT's and thought the name looked familiar....... next time they're mine !
How are those Undercrowns treating you ? LOL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Damn that's a sweet glitch if you get em! I was gunning for both of those blends recently and they went up into the $30-40 range. Hope they ship em to ya.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have had this happen a few times where I bid on something and it was such a good deal they took it off. I called them and they said it was a "glitch" and I said I didn't care....it was a contract as stipulated by their site that said if I bid on something and I won I had to pay....which means if they put something on auction and I win then I pay and they send me the product. They danced around and talked about this and that and how high the sky is and what color white is and so on....they never did anything and then I bid on another auction but ensured that I gave them a discontinued card and bid on a box of cigars ( can't remember what) and won the auction at $735.....guess what? I called them and said I couldn't pay and they said it was a contract and I said...."You mean like the one I won and you discontinued because of a glitch and you never sent me my winning?"........more excuses they gave and I told them good luck on getting the funds for the auction I won......CBID can suck it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this happen a few times where I bid on something and it was such a good deal they took it off. I called them and they said it was a "glitch" and I said I didn't care....it was a contract as stipulated by their site that said if I bid on something and I won I had to pay....which means if they put something on auction and I win then I pay and they send me the product. They danced around and talked about this and that and how high the sky is and what color white is and so on....they never did anything and then I bid on another auction but ensured that I gave them a discontinued card and bid on a box of cigars ( can't remember what) and won the auction at $735.....guess what? I called them and said I couldn't pay and they said it was a contract and I said...."You mean like the one I won and you discontinued because of a glitch and you never sent me my winning?"........more excuses they gave and I told them good luck on getting the funds for the auction I won......CBID can suck it
lol.

I'm pretty sure these auctions didn't end for another 2 or 3 days and then all of a sudden they were closed.

Took me by surprise.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spectre isn't a premium, it's a CI brand. You can still buy that crap, just not the AJ premiums.

try searching for that bull today, or any of the sticks I mentioned, they aren't there