What's new

WTF..Really

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I'm driving home from the cigar lounge today and I'm cruising along with a 04 5 series BMW. The guy is driving with the windows down and just cruising along, we get up to the next light and he gives me a whats up, so we take off and just go for a spirited drive around the block. i get back into town with him following me. Well being on empty, i stopped into a gas station to refill. Well he pulls up and goes inside also. About the time im done filling up i see him come out of the store and get in his car, just as im about to get into my car, he pulls up. Well considering how we were just driving and how both of us were driving BMWs i fully expected something in terms of cars or driving or something.

Well instead he pulls up and says, wanna hang out. This guy is in a nice shirt and pants and is like 30. Not sure if i understood him right i said "what". then i says again "hey, you wanna hang out?". thats when i look into his car and see him with his cock and balls out the fly of his pants....AND hes jerking it. Now please note that I am standing at a BUSY gas station. After noticing what he was doing i pause for a second trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Stuff like that just doesnt happen everyday.

then my immediate response was "What the fuck dude?!" he then said in a slightly more seducing voice, "come on man, you wanna hang out?" again the only thing that came out my mouth was "what the fuck dude, NO" he then sped off and i just kinda sat there in a daze completely thrown off guard by that one and also completely freaked the hell out. it takes alot to freak me out too.. but that was some freaky ass shit.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
LOL, freaky alright, but funny too. I've read about people doing that shit, mostly to chics, but I've never known someone who was the recipient. There's some weirdos out there, for sure.

Wade, funny man, funny.