What's new

WTF? Some dude is calling me "chow mein"??!!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Maybe the guy goes trough that area often, and you look like one of the people that works in the area?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Since it seems that he wanted to get racial about it, you should of told him to back off because you know Mexican Judo ....

Judo know if I have a knife , judo know if I have a club, judo know if I have a gun , judo know etc etc etc etc etc

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
While I haven't been to Atlanta for at least 15 years, I think they are fully integrated now. Perhaps this guy just mistook you for someone else. You should have just played along and retorted with something along the lines of ...

"Billy Bob! I haven't seen you in a coon's age! What's with the suit ... you have a meeting with your parole officer or something? Hey how is your sister doing lately? Are you two having any more kids together - or are you sticking with 9?"

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright.. I admit it...

It was me... I tend to get drunk, then get on MARTA and start naming people after food... i mean you should see the looks on peoples faces when I really get going... I mean how often do you get called an oreo, i mean sometimes, but that one gets the best response...

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I found the guy.....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoFcm2bk94E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VoFcm2bk94E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
While I haven't been to Atlanta for at least 15 years, I think they are fully integrated now. Perhaps this guy just mistook you for someone else. You should have just played along and retorted with something along the lines of ...

"Billy Bob! I haven't seen you in a coon's age! What's with the suit ... you have a meeting with your parole officer or something? Hey how is your sister doing lately? Are you two having any more kids together - or are you sticking with 9?"
Damn, Ted, this one almost made me spit out my martini. . .:headroll:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
unfortunately, it is sometimes those crazy people that can also pull out a gun and pop you for no reason. the way of the world anymore is to just let it go......
I totally agree people are just not right we all have things in our lives wives , kids , jobs people are just not worth it these days it is better to laugh him off then to resort to the good ole arse kickin. Oh by the way i like vegetable lo mein . :waving: