What's new

WTF, Someone Stole My Cigar!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
So I'm working at the lounge tonight and somewhere around 11:30 I lit up an Opus Double Corona, big cigar...7 5/8 x 49, thinking this will last me till 1:00 when I close. So around 12:30ish, it gets pretty busy with last minute sales of mostly cigarettes however I start helping two ladies who come in to get cigars. We don't allow cigars in the humidor of course so I set my Opus on an ashtray right outside the humidor door. Now I'm the only one working so nobody was cleaning ashtrays or anything like that. At about 12:55, I remember my cigar and go to get it, and it's gone. Not on the floor, not in any other ashtray in the shop, nowhere, I mean nowhere. I think someone took my freakin' cigar and left to smoke it! WTF!? :wtf:

WhiteLightning

This is WhiteLightning!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
That's weird. Wade were you drinking too much?:stickbeat

How many could have been in the shop at that time? Who in the hell would smoke someone else's cigar? Pretty f'in disgusting. I would be PISSED also especially with the fact that it was an Opus DC.

Bastards!!!

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
You have now entered the Twilight Zone. Wade working at a louge placed his opus in the ashtray. Upon his return he enters another dimension. He realizes that the opus is gone but everything else has remained the same. Is this logic or has he entered the twight zone(music):nodlaugh:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
You got hit by the Opus gang Wade. The two broads buying cigars at 12:30 AM were the distraction while the third stole your Opus butt. I can't believe they have infiltrated WI already, they were in southern NM just yesterday.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
peopel goe nuts for opus you know. It mya hve been the only one the guy has ever seen so maybe he figured he better get it whil ehe can!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Isn't that a hanging offense, if not it should be. Did it still have the band on it?

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Did it still have the band on it?
Yeah, it did.

hdroadglide said:
what????? wade lost his butt again???
Funny!

cigarguy71 said:
That is so funny.
Not from my point of view!

oneaday said:
You got hit by the Opus gang Wade. The two broads buying cigars at 12:30 AM were the distraction while the third stole your Opus butt. I can't believe they have infiltrated WI already, they were in southern NM just yesterday.
Damn, and I thought the Swine flu was bad!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I've never had an Opus, so I'd definately finish a 1/2 smoked one, lol. I wouldn't steal one of course, though...that's just weird!

Oh well, the joke's on him when he comes down with herpes now...I mean, sorry Wade, was that a secret?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I've never had an Opus, so I'd definately finish a 1/2 smoked one, lol. I wouldn't steal one of course, though...that's just weird!

Oh well, the joke's on him when he comes down with herpes now...I mean, sorry Wade, was that a secret?
how's he gonna explain that std to his old lady??:stretchgr