What's new

WTF, Someone Stole My Cigar!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
You got hit by the Opus gang Wade. The two broads buying cigars at 12:30 AM were the distraction while the third stole your Opus butt. I can't believe they have infiltrated WI already, they were in southern NM just yesterday.
I prefer being hit by those gangs of ladies who roam the shopping center parking lots late at night. One gives you a bj while the other steals your wallet.

I've lost 6 wallets this year already ...

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I prefer being hit by those gangs of ladies who roam the shopping center parking lots late at night. One gives you a bj while the other steals your wallet.

where do you live?

Holy_Diver

Triple Churchill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could imagine some teenager, or possibly immature early 20's, trashed as hell, giggling as they swipe your cigar and head for the door. probably smoked it a couple of times then forgot they had it. I'd check the local streets for evidence

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Funny I have several fake wallets and they havn't caught on as yet.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I could imagine some teenager, or possibly immature early 20's, trashed as hell, giggling as they swipe your cigar and head for the door. probably smoked it a couple of times then forgot they had it. I'd check the local streets for evidence
Bingo, right on the head. I called the shop this morning to tell them what happened and later this afternoon they found it two businesses down on the sidewalk. Bastards!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that is terrible at least next time you will keep a good eye out and when someone snatches it you can let out your aggressions on them

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Next time replace the band with one from a White Owl. Depending on your clientele it should be relatively safe. :smokingbo

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What a crock of shit!! Someone took it just to be an asshole... and threw it on the floor down the street.
I'm really sorry you did not get to finish enjoying that cigar. I wish I had one I could send you as replacement for it.