What's new

WTF, you call this a brownie?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I will never, ever buy the Hungryman Salisbury dinner w/ brownie again. The brownie is secretly an imposter for pudding.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
This paragraph after the pancakes was hilarious!

"There's nothing inherently wrong with the pancakes other than their rather dubious choice in company. I've really got nothing at all to say about them. I like my paragraphs to at least look impressive on the skim-through, so I'd really hate to have to end this one so soon. My hope is that you're not really reading the article, moreover just scanning through while looking at the pictures and judging how good the article must be based on the general length of the paragraphs you skip. If that's the case, it affords me the chance to type totally off-topic, random words just for the sake of making this bitch seem lengthy. I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris. Oh, now to make a paragraph-ending sentence that makes the rest appear like it was consequential. That bacon was really greasy!"

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I would have to say this is my favorite part.

and even if the only other thing you ate after this breakfast was oxygen, there's still a relatively high chance that your ass will grow hands and tie your intestines in knots to prevent this shit from ever passing through.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sometimes its like this brownie mess that turns more solid when you cook the thing. I don't eat those meals anymore though.

Brownie, you are doing a heck of a job.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've never had one of those but I wouldn't expect them to be very good????

Probably high in sodium too I would think.