What's new

Wtf??

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I will order 2 and then put in freezer, then give them to my wife. Will give me some time off, now that baseball season is back and next week is the Masters.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If a cigar like that did exist, would it be oily enough to provide enough oil to run a large biodiesel truck? I would certainly love to drive a vehicle with emissions that smell like a good cigar.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I never get April fools jokes till I sign something and date it and realize what day it is. Then I have to think back to everything out of the ordinary that I may have overreacted to and the people I shot or beat up because of it lol

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I never get April fools jokes till I sign something and date it and realize what day it is. Then I have to think back to everything out of the ordinary that I may have overreacted to and the people I shot or beat up because of it lol
Forty is my pick for Brother Of The Month! :)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Forty is my pick for Brother Of The Month! :)
Ahahahahahahahaha nice for being the Aprils fool ...April fools ...san diegans ...sandiegoANS....lol *ron burgundy voice* ...damn another over reaction it's still the first lol