What's new

WTF?

Capn_Jackson

A Razorback lost in Texas land
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I’ve heard others say the same. I’m fairly new on here, probably just a couple years now. Let’s bring it back!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A lot of the brothers that liked to start shit have left the forum and the site has become pretty quiet. Not as much fighting and carrying on as there used to be so we don't have the jawing back and forth that used to be, quite frankly, "great entertainment".

I think most of the people on the site now get along pretty well . We lost some of the drama but it's still a great place and I hope you become more active.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
A lot of the brothers that liked to start shit have left the forum and the site has become pretty quiet. Not as much fighting and carrying on as there used to be so we don't have the jawing back and forth that used to be, quite frankly, "great entertainment".

I think most of the people on the site now get along pretty well . We lost some of the drama but it's still a great place and I hope you become more active.

I do miss the make-up sex and then smoking a cigar. I always found it so satisfying.