22   0   0
My team won btw. :clap: :razz: :hysterica :clap: :bouncetau

Time to catch another ring. :roundtheh

Rocks & Sox, bring it baby.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I hope thay saved a few runs for the Series! Be interesting to see if the layoff hurts the Rockies.

Being from Mass, my dad is a huge Red Sox fan, so he's diggin' this right now! :smile: :smile: :smile:

This one should be a classic!

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IMO, Anything less than the World Series would be a disappointment! Pedroia really lit up the Indians last night!!

Here's to the Sox...sweeping the Rockies!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I liked seeing the Sox win it a few years back and this will prove it wasn't a fluke. But with the Rocks just dominating October with 21 of 22 games ending in a Rocks win, it will be a battle. I can't wait to see it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cleveland failed to show up the last two games. Hafner was the king of strikeouts. Errors and bad calls from the ump and 3rd base coach killed them last night. I felt sorry for Martinez crying after the game.

The Sox are good but inconsistent. Ortiz and Ramirez were not factors in the last two games, but it's good to see the less heralded players take charge. Now if they can get Crisp and Lugo on track, the Sox will win another WS.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Cleveland failed to show up the last two games. Hafner was the king of strikeouts. Errors and bad calls from the ump and 3rd base coach killed them last night. I felt sorry for Martinez crying after the game.

The Sox are good but inconsistent. Ortiz and Ramirez were not factors in the last two games, but it's good to see the less heralded players take charge. Now if they can get Crisp and Lugo on track, the Sox will win another WS.

i didn't.

"theres no crying in baseball"

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Errors and bad calls from the ump and 3rd base coach killed them last night.
If the call when Ramirez gunned down Loften at second had been correct (no doubt his left hand touched the bag before the tag was made) and had Loften later been waved home instead of being held up, it may have been a different outcome. That game was much closer that the final score indicates.

That being said, I hope that baseball never goes to any type of instant replay to review an official's decision.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
If the call when Ramirez gunned down Loften at second had been correct (no doubt his left hand touched the bag before the tag was made) and had Loften later been waved home instead of being held up, it may have been a different outcome. That game was much closer that the final score indicates.

That being said, I hope that baseball never goes to any type of instant replay to review an official's decision.
You and me both. I can barely stay awake thru a whole game as it is. With replay, they'd go to 4+ hours.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
It looks to me like Halon and Frankluke need to have a friendly bet over some family photos seeing how they are fans of both of these teams.

The rest of us can place side bets...