What's new

WTS: Water...cheap.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
No no is the pipe baccy ok?

I need to snap some pics next time we get a big rain I have a nice little lake in the back yard, actually had a herring standing out there one morning was freaky

Rating - 100%
53   0   0

I need to snap some pics next time we get a big rain I have a nice little lake in the back yard, actually had a herring standing out there one morning was freaky
Lost a big chunk of stuff that was at the bottom of the Aristocrat as well as the cabinet itself. We didn't have the 24" of water come in like you see in the pictures, but it's amazing how much damage a few inches can do. It happened so quick; we couldn't do a thing about it. Mother Nature is getting a bill from me.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

Lost a big chunk of stuff that was at the bottom of the Aristocrat as well as the cabinet itself. We didn't have the 24" of water come in like you see in the pictures, but it's amazing how much damage a few inches can do. It happened so quick; we couldn't do a thing about it. Mother Nature is getting a bill from me.
I'm so sorry to hear this, will insurance cover any losses?