What's new

WTS: Water...cheap.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
No no is the pipe baccy ok?

I need to snap some pics next time we get a big rain I have a nice little lake in the back yard, actually had a herring standing out there one morning was freaky
Lost a big chunk of stuff that was at the bottom of the Aristocrat as well as the cabinet itself. We didn't have the 24" of water come in like you see in the pictures, but it's amazing how much damage a few inches can do. It happened so quick; we couldn't do a thing about it. Mother Nature is getting a bill from me.
This makes me sad brother. I hope insurance will cover this. Typical homeowners insurance usually doesn't cover flooding, separate flood insurance is needed usually. Either way, it sucks bad and I hope the insurance company works in your favor. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will be on that side of town on Sunday.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm just getting to this now .. That's crazy .. Funny how the news shows other stuff but not like this .. Hope all is well bro if you need stuff shoot me a pm I'll do my best to help

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Yeah, temps in the 80's is a cold front.
No kidding...100+ degF by Friday with like 98% humidity. Nasty. Florida nasty.

I learned the difference between flood insurance and water damage insurance, and there isn't really anything they will do to cover it. Meh, we'll see what happens. I appreciate the offers for help, but we can handle it. Nothing a bit o'housekeeping can't handle.