What's new

WWC USA vs. JAPAN

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am really stoked on this game. Our women will be doing something that has never been done in WWC history. Going for their 3rd WC final victory. I really hope they have plenty of rest and come out of the gate ready to play with heart and intensity. Thats what got them to the game, hopefully they don't lose it.

I wont lie though, Japan has been playing some great Futbol and beating some very good teams as well on their way to the finals. I believe it will be a tough game that will be a decent scoring.

My predicition is USA 2, Japan 1.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Looking forward to the match as well. I'll have to catch this one on delay though. Gonna be working on the boat tonight and through most of tomorrow during the day.

Go USA!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Defense was too weak. The US players really need to step up and play a more complete game if they want the Cup next time.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Defense was too weak. The US players really need to step up and play a more complete game if they want the Cup next time.
Weak? More like non-existent... it seems like every goal in the gold cup final was scored when the defense was pushed up too high, and there were nothing but midfielders tracking-back to cover.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
When extra time started I knew that Japan was going to win. They had that look about them the "refuse to lose" attitude, just like USA had against brazil. USA lost that game in the first 15 minutes when they blew all those golden opportunities. Japan wethered the storm and that gave em all the confidence they needed.