What's new

WWIII is coming

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Well the mail man came today and what a nice surprise I received.

Soundwave13: I won the auction for the Oliva Master Blend 2's, when I opened the box there was much more! I can't thank you enough for fulfilling quite a few of my wishlist! One MB2 and the Cohiba just didn't make it one night!

Whitelightning: Traded for a couple Opus X Chili peppers, so he decided to add a little something extra as well that I have been looking forward to lighting up. Thanks a lot for these great sticks!

Attachments

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Well the mail man came today and what a nice surprise I received.

Soundwave13: I won the auction for the Oliva Master Blend 2's, when I opened the box there was much more! I can't thank you enough for fulfilling quite a few of my wishlist! One MB2 and the Cohiba just didn't make it one night!

Whitelightning: Traded for a couple Opus X Chili peppers, so he decided to add a little something extra as well that I have been looking forward to lighting up. Thanks a lot for these great sticks!
What are those in the box

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Nice haul.
How was the MB2?

That chili peppers looks very nice (even though the reviews I've read tell me it will not suit my preferred flavor profile.) Still, a beauty.

So Tatjunkie is not just a junkie for Tats huh Chris?

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Nice haul.
How was the MB2?

That chili peppers looks very nice (even though the reviews I've read tell me it will not suit my preferred flavor profile.) Still, a beauty.

So Tatjunkie is not just a junkie for Tats huh Chris?
The MB2's are great! It is a fantastic cigar.
I have had 4 chili peppers now in my humidor, I plan on smoking at least one of these this time. I made sure to get an extra this time for me and my friend is going to get what he deserves with the other one.
Tats are my favorite but I'm a cigar junkie!

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
You had some already and did not smoke it? I don't know how you control yourself.
I smoked the Noella Reserva you sent me and enjoyed it to the nub till I had ash on my lip. Smoke one of the Anejos, and that might have been the best cigar I've ever had yet. Strong, but smooth. Magically delicious!!

Let us know how that Chili Pepper goes.