What's new

Wyborowa vodka anda short story

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine had a bottle of Wyborowa vodka that we shared over some fine Short Story cigars one night. I cant seem to find this vodka anywhere in the US or online that may ship or what the restrictions are to import. Does anyone know an online importer or spirits or where someone here in the US sells wyborowa. IT was a very nice drink and smoke on a warm, calm South Carolina evening. If you know of this vodka or how I can get my hands on some, I would be greatly appreciative.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I tried looking for you, I even ended up in a Polish discussion board. I found someone asking about the same wodka and the conclusion was that no one in the states has it.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If I for some reason end up in Poland maybe I could. Had you posted this earlier I had some friends in Rome I could have called them to see if they could get it there. I just thought about that actually. Hmm I have some friends in other European countries. I can call around.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for your info. I have tried different distributors in the area with no luck. If you ever see a bottle pick it up and give it a try. Then shoot me a quick email !!!! Mickey, that is the most promising site so far, I am going to email them now. Thanks.