What's new

X-take: Tatuaje Baby Face

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Smoke: Tatuaje Baby Face; Beverage: Coke; Location: Federal Cigar, Epping, NH
1.jpg
Pre-Cut: Wrapper has a gentle roughness to it. Very light veins across the length of it. Closed foot noseing the foot produces a mild spice smell.
2.jpg
Cap-Cut: Cap cut cleanly, no complaints.

Cold Draw: Cold draw produces a slight cedar with spice behind.

Since this guy is the tiniest of the bunch I'll do him in halves instead of thirds.
3.jpg
1st Half: Initial flavors are cedar and cream with spice as more of an afterthought. Some decent bite on the retrohale which brings out the spice and cream. As it smokes on the cedar is all but gone. It's a very sweet cream with the spice picking up as it burns in. It's needed a few corrections on the burn, but nothing spectacular.
4.jpg
2nd Half: Ash gave out on me just before starting the second half. Also it's trying to go out on me at this point. After a quick relight we're back in business. Flavor has changed more to a dry oak with spice still behind it. At the band the flavor is turning to a thick leathery cream. Still a decent bite on the retrohale that reminds you that the spice is still there.

Nicotine Strength: Medium

Burn Time: 10:10am EST to 11:27am EST
5.jpg
Final Thoughts: Great little smoke. Creamy all the way through with just enough spice to keep it interesting. Definitely a worthwhile smoke. I would put this in a definite second of the 3 Lil Monsters I have smoked so far.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks Matt. This one is prolly my favorite in the line-up, although I just smoked the second Mum this a.m. and it was awesome. The first was meh.

Man, The Lil Monsters are excellente smokes. Throw in the Little Boris, which is unreal good, and PJ and DPG are knockin' 'em out of the park lately. Good for them...and us :)

Arty0861

Semper Fi and smoking
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think babyface was my fav followed by lil Drac. I couldn't finish the wolfman fast enough. My shop still has a few boxes of the Monsters available if anyone is having trouble finding them