What's new

X-take: Tatuaje Little Drac

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Smoke: Tatuaje Little Drac; Beverage: Water; Location: Federal Cigar, Epping, NH
1.jpg
Pre-Cut: Creamy brown wrapper, numerous light veins. Torpedo style end and cap. Cedar and a little bit of raisin when nosed.
2.jpg
Cap-Cut: Cap cut very easily. Nice and clean draw with just enough resistance.

Cold Draw: Cold draw reaffirms flavors from the nosed end.
3.jpg
1st Third: Initial flavors are of a nice sweet tobacco but offer more of a cocoa flavor on the back of the palette. Very creamy and smooth smoke. Very little bite on the retrohale. Burning a little further into the cigar it turns to a more light cream and cocoa note. Ahs is a nice white with grey ridges.
4.jpg
2nd Third: As the 2nd third kicks in the flavors get stronger. It's now a nice smooth leather with the cream and cocoa lingering behind. Ash has still held from the initial light. Burn is slightly crooked but not in danger of canoeing.
5.jpg
3rd Third: Ash finally gave out on me at the band. The flavor profile has changed significantly. It's now a strong dry leather with a very rich cream on the retrohale.

Nicotine Strength: Quite surprised with this little guy. I would put him medium-full all day long if not full.

Burn Time: 12:48pm EST to 1:44pm EST
6.jpg
Final Thoughts: All in all a wonderful little smoke. Unfortunatly I cannot compare him to his older brother, but this was definitely a worthwhile smoke. Very smooth all the way through and enough changes in the flavor profile to keep you from being bored smoking it.

Matt

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Great review, Matt. I've now smoked one of each and this one is my favorite, with Wolfie and Face close seconds.