What's new

xbox one - worth it?

dsb

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haven't bought it yet. I play on the 360 still.

I figure at some point there will be some game that will only be on the new gen console, and at that point I'll pull the trigger. Unless, that is, someone makes a compelling argument for why it's enough of an upgrade to warrant the purchase.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't have one but was thinking of getting one for my son at Christmas time. We are on the original Wii and Nintendo has completely abandoned that ship with their newest wii.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Depends on what games you want to play. Any games that's released on all consoles will lack in all aspects with last gen consoles.

I got both PS4 and Xbox One, ended up selling the PS4 due to lack of games. Both console will have exclusive games, but if you don't have any interest in any of the exclusive games get which controller you like better. But just remember though, game developers are using the PS4 as base console for their games and porting to other consoles. In short, PS4 MIGHT look better and play better.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I have the XB1 and so far I enjoy it...honestly, I probably use it more for watching NFL games, movies, etc than gaming since I don't have cable and just borrow logins from friends and family that do.

On the gaming side I've been playing a lot of Watch Dogs, Titanfall, and will probably pick up the new madden and NHL15 now that the seasons are upon us.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Got a PS4 for my birthday, hsving to pay for online play is annoying but BF4 is so much more stable than on the PS3

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
PS4 is better by every performance metric that matters on a console. Xbox one still has a bit better controller but the ps4 controller is magnitudes of 10 better than the ps3 iterations. I believe ps4 will have more games in the longtime. Drakes Fortune series alone is worth getting a playstation. (Sources: I live on ign and G4 and have read and listened to debates on this subject by anyone who's anyone in the industry, also, South Park)