What's new

Xd45

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So my boss is selling me an XD45 for 450 dollars I've seen it broken it down doesn't look like the man fired this weapon I think he told me he only fired two mags through it. He's a gun collector also so its in amazing conditon just sharing an awesome deal I came across.
:bangbang:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Check your local armslist.com
I wouldn't pay more than 350 for a like new xd locally if I were you. Personally I wouldn't pay more than 300 for any xd, if at all. But that's a personal choice.

Short version: talk him down to at least 350.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Congrats!! I fired an XD45 a couple of years ago. It was a sweet shooting .45 & very accurate.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I've got an xd .40 and love it. Although I paid something around 450 for it with 4 mags and a few other accessories that don't get used, except for the speed loader.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
XD makes a great gun! My next pistol will be either the XD45 or a Glock.

If you like it, buy it. Not many bad things to say about any XD

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ok, sorry guys, I have to ask. What makes the XDs so loved? Being a 1911 guy myself, the XDs look so clunky. I've never shot one and I realize I'm being biased, but do they just feel really good in your hand or something? Is it entirely about accuracy/reliability? Visually, to me, they look like a cheap toy gun. I can't imagine fitting one of those inside a waistband holder and not looking like you have a growth on your hip...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I like my 1911 as well. I dont know if they are in the same class, but not much is in the same class with a true 1911.

I like the way the XD feels and shoots. At the end of the day that makes the decision easy for me. If I am going to conceal carry I am going to carry my .38 special ultralight. I have concealed the XD, however you can only do it certain times of the year.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I like my 1911 as well. I dont know if they are in the same class, but not much is in the same class with a true 1911.

I like the way the XD feels and shoots. At the end of the day that makes the decision easy for me. If I am going to conceal carry I am going to carry my .38 special ultralight. I have concealed the XD, however you can only do it certain times of the year.
I've shot a Glock and I can only assume an XD is similar in nature. Personally, I did not enjoy the Glock at all but I can easily see how it would be favored by many people. Polymer guns absolutely have their place so maybe the XD is just another leader in that group.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ok, sorry guys, I have to ask. What makes the XDs so loved? Being a 1911 guy myself, the XDs look so clunky. I've never shot one and I realize I'm being biased, but do they just feel really good in your hand or something? Is it entirely about accuracy/reliability? Visually, to me, they look like a cheap toy gun. I can't imagine fitting one of those inside a waistband holder and not looking like you have a growth on your hip...
I've shot both quite a bit, and I love the trigger of the 1911 and I do agree that it conceals easier, but I think the XD is better in the aspects that it carries more rounds, can easily digest almost any type of ammo, and I like the fact I can release the slide one-handed without having to turn the gun or use my other hand.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I have an XD45 and I like it - one of my favorite guns. I've always been a Glock guy, but I started being a little more open minded after buying/shooting my XD45

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I CC my XD 45C everyday and don't have a problem. I love everything about the weapon. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

-Joe