What's new

Xii edición del festival del habano

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
So the dates for this are Feb. 22 to 26. Will anyone else be joining me this year. Let me know by PM if you will be there and we can plan a smoke or 10 and maybe some mojito's.
I can't make it either, as I will be in Nicaragua with Podman. Say "hi" to Rodolpho, Hamlet and Jorge for me! LOL

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Is this at our island. I have relative I would like to reach out to. Wish I could make it but can't this year.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have a freind who's brother drives a cab down there. Let me know and I'll have him hook you upo with some of the Vanilla flavored Cohibas. Very rare

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Opening evening was last night so I figured I would share some pics with you. They said the releases for the year are the RyJ Wide Churcill, RyJ Julietta's, and the new Behike Line. Had the chance to smoke the wdie churchill last night but won't share my opinion as it is really not a cigar for me which I knew before I lit it.

I was told to get pictures of the women. First they said the Julieta was for women but the head of the western Canadian distributor says the Wide Churchill is fine.

They always have great Models at these things

Might be time for a new avatar

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
A new avatar would be appropriate Aaron....and one of them is a two-fisted drinker, you can't beat that!