What's new

Xikar 15-Cigar Travel Humidor

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just got this puppy and was wondering if any of you guys use one? I am not going to use the built in humidifier but will use a bored pack. Question about that, though...can I put the pack under the bottom piece of foam and cover it with that piece of foam with the cigars on top? Will the foam cause the BOVEDA not to work properly or will it not make a difference?

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'm thinking of getting a smaller version of this, I was gonna do the same, I think you should be fine but I'm just a noob what do I know

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just got this puppy and was wondering if any of you guys use one? I am not going to use the built in humidifier but will use a bored pack. Question about that, though...can I put the pack under the bottom piece of foam and cover it with that piece of foam with the cigars on top? Will the foam cause the BOVEDA not to work properly or will it not make a difference?
That's what I do, never had any problems.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I keep my Boveda on the bottom underneath the foam in my 15 count and it works just fine.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I put a boveda on the side, my foam leaves gaps at the side so there is room. Most places I vacation are humid, so I do use the cigar size tube with beads in as well on one or two cigar spots.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Canadians aren't the brightest bro.

** excluding Ara no prob **
Yeah it's an online picture from an American cigar smoker using an American ammo box as a humidor, and these acids are not available in Canada.

So, who's not the brightest?

BTW we rarely post up our own stash here on the brotherhood. Way too dangerous.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Yeah it's an online picture from an American cigar smoker using an American ammo box as a humidor, and these acids are not available in Canada.

So, who's not the brightest?

BTW we rarely post up our own stash here on the brotherhood. Way too dangerous.

All @ChuckMejia heard was Yan needs acids bro. PROBLEM

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've gone 10 days on vacation, just threw the boveda right on top, or the foot/head depending on what size you are bringing since those things fit churchills. No issues at all.