What's new

Xikar 5x64 Turrim Lighter - Impressions

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just picked up a Xikar 568G2 lighter. Not sure if that is the name, but that is what was on the side of the box. B&M said that they got an early release on this item and from the lack of information on this model on Xikars site, it must be a real early release. It is billed as a tabletop lighter which it is as it is pretty solid and heavy but also tall and easy to knock over. I am afraid I will bump it on a glass tabletop and crack the glass because of its weight. It also fits very well in an extra slot in a travel case but is so heavy(relative to a lighter) that it is not really a good travel lighter. That being said it has a strong dual flame torch and the ratcheting flame adjustment is nice and solid. I usually smoke at home so I prefer tabletops and this is a nice one.
IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

Last edited:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
It's the soon to be released "5 X 64 Turrim" from Xikar. They made it available as an early release if you bought it as a package deal at IPCPR then Jan/Feb they are releasing it nationally. The thing is a beast and holds a ton of fuel, the 568 is the part # and the G2 is their designation for the gunmetal finish, retail is $79.99.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's the soon to be released "5 X 64 Turrim" from Xikar. They made it available as an early release if you bought it as a package deal at IPCPR then Jan/Feb they are releasing it nationally. The thing is a beast and holds a ton of fuel, the 568 is the part # and the G2 is their designation for the gunmetal finish, retail is $79.99.
Thanks for the info, couldn't find much online about it. Was sort of an impulse buy at my B&M. Thought I would share some pics for others interested in this lighter.